Address the following Short Answer prompts for your Assignment. Be sure to include references to the Learning Resources for this week.
1. In 3 or 4 sentences, explain the appropriate drug therapy for a patient who presents with MDD and a history of alcohol abuse. Which drugs are contraindicated, if any, and why? Be specific. What is the timeframe that the patient should see resolution of symptoms?
2. List 4 predictors of late onset generalized anxiety disorder.
3. List 4 potential neurobiology causes of psychotic major depression.
4. An episode of major depression is defined as a period of time lasting at least 2 weeks. List at least 5 symptoms required for the episode to occur. Be specific.
5. List 3 classes of drugs, with a corresponding example for each class, that precipitate insomnia. Be specific.
Please look at the attached file for the completed instructions. Thank you.
Get the Complete Custom Written Paper
We have writers who will write a complete custom paper for you from scratch, on the above topic
Login to DashboardGain access to your custom papers.
and place new orders